Mario's pretty chuffed that he found the perfect range of superior cheeses to take to any occasion. They're 2020 Grand Dairy Award winners and it’s made 1.5 hours away in the Sunshine Coast hinterland!
This cheese is made using traditional handcrafted techniques. Woombye take pride in using fresh milk each day from ‘happy cows’ in small local farms.
- Camembert: Soft and smooth - mild and silky center. Camembert can be enjoyed while young but will age gracefully with the flavour and nose strengthening as it matures.
- Triple Cream Brie: popular White bloom on the outside hides a deliciously rich and creamy center. A safe bet to place on your cheese platter for guests
- Blackall Gold Washed Rind: Delicious rich and creamy centre offset by the perfect outer from a washed rind.
- Ash Brie Triple Cream Brie: with a rich and creamy centre, rolled in ash making a striking black and white appearance for platters or salads.
- Vintage Cheddar 200g wedge sharp and tangy and with just the right amount of crumble.
- Truffle Triple Cream Brie: WOW WOW WOW a flagship cheese with creamy brie, only the finest make this batch, punctured by the pungent layer of pure (Italian) truffle goodness.
- Brie: A delicate white bloom on the outside hides a deliciously rich and creamy, well extra creamy center.
Did you know?
Both Brie and Camembert are earthy, nutty, grassy, or 'mushroomy' in flavour but have subtle differences. Brie is milder – creamy, buttery often with added cream and a higher milk fat content. Where as Camembert is deeper, more earthy and intense.
Brie is often sold in a slice, a wedge of the larger wheel, while Camembert is sold as a whole wheel.