Pasta, Lasagne, Loria's Deli
This is handmade locally at a famous Brisbane Italian deli.
99% Australian produce goes into the lasagne.
- Italian recipe
- Homemade locally
Lasagne - grilled seasonal vegetables, tomato, cheese, herbs, eggs, flour.
- Lasagne meat - pork, beef, tomato, onion, carrot, celery, spices, wine, egg, flour.
- Arancini - handmade, vegetarian, grilled (not fried), sauce with mozzarella. Rice, tomato, cheese, butter, egg, breadcrumbs, oil, salt.
- 400g - this is perfect for your lunchbox
- 800g - square lasagna to feed a family, ~4 serves
- 1.2 Kg - rectangle lasagna to feed a large family, ~10 serves.