Cheese, Organic Cheddar, Sliced & Grated
This family-owned local dairy producer has gone from strength to strength, winning too many awards to count. Using fresh milk straight from their own farm, they produce some of Australia's best milk, cheese, creams and yoghurts.
The Barambah Farms, located in the pristine border rivers region of QLD / NSW, are audited by ACO (Australian Certified Organic).
Did you know?
Certified Organic production systems are guided by the following:
- Production of naturally safe, high quality, nutritionally vital foods
- Optimal production output, with rational and minimised use of inputs
- Use of recycling and biological cycles within the farming system
- Biodiversity protection and enhancement within the farm and surrounding areas
- Regeneration of lands and soils and best environmental practice of farming activities
- Certified organic produce is a guarantee that there is NO chemical residue in the product and that NO genetic modification has occurred.
For a pastry base, cover pie plate base with rolled oats. Rub in ½ cup grated cheese. Carefully pour filling on top before baking